Monday, December 12, 2011

To Blog or Not to Blog???

Debating on whether or not to blog has been plaguing my mind for some time now. I guess I finally have my answer because I find myself here doing something I really don't know if I have a passion for...yet! I have only recently even started looking at other peoples blogs due to my obsession with Pinterest (I know I am not the only one). I ask that you excuse my lack of blog etiquette since I am obviously a novice. I hope to share random thoughts, crafty ideas I have gotten from Pinterest, lots of carb loaded recipes, my love of wine and my love of all things swine. Considering I have three kids under the age of 6 this could be an unreachable feat but I am going to do my best! Cheers to the start of what I hope to be a fun, informative, and entertaining blog. <3K

No comments:

Post a Comment